Why Choose Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy can relieve all sorts of ailments from physical pain and reduced range of motion to stress and anxiety. People who choose to supplement their healthcare regimen with regular massages will not only enjoy a relaxing hour but they can feel the benefits for days and sometimes longer after the appointment.
The following are some of the most common health benefits reported from massage therapy:
- Reduces Stress – A relaxing massage is a great way to unwind and de-stress. Clients are sure to notice themselves feeling relaxed and at ease for hours, days and sometimes even weeks after their appointments.
- Improves Circulation – Loosening muscles and tendons allows increased blood flow throughout the body. Improving your circulation can have a number of positive effects on the rest of your body, including reduced fatigue and pain management.
- Reduces Pain and Muscle Tightness – Massage therapy is great for working out problem areas like lower back pain, neck pain and chronic stiffness. Our professional therapists will be able to accurately target the source of your pain and help achieve the perfect massage regimen.
- Helps Eliminate Toxins – Stimulating the soft tissues of your body will help to release toxins through your blood and lymphatic systems.
- Improves Flexibility – Massage therapy will loosen and relax your muscles, helping your body to achieve its full range of movement potential.
- Improves Sleep – A massage will encourage relaxation and boost your mood. Going to bed with relaxed and loosened muscles promotes more restful sleep, and you’ll feel less tired in the morning.
- Enhances Immunity – Stimulation of the lymph nodes re-charges the body’s natural defense system.
- Reduces Fatigue – Massage therapy is known to boost mood and promote better quality sleep, thus making you feel more rested and less worn-out at the end of the day.
- Alleviate Depression and Anxiety – Massage therapy can help to release endorphins in your body, helping you to feel happy, energized, and at ease.
- Reduce post-surgery and post-injury swelling – A professional massage is a great way to safely decrease healing time with a sports injury or post-surgery rehabilitation.
Massage therapy integrated with regular acupuncture treatments and nutritional guidance from a licensed Nutritionist can help your whole body inside and out feel better, function better and improve your overall health significantly. It is also an excellent complement to a regular Mindful Meditation practice as well as individual or couples therapy.